This is the first course of the four modules that form the initial level, which is composed for a total of 80 hours. The optimal according to the CEFR and the acquisition of competencies in a continuous and gradual way.
The teaching method will be the 3Ps (presentation, practice and production). With a pre-heating that will serve to activate the student’s previous knowledge.
Each lesson is presented with the goals and what to expect from them at the end as well as a project at the end of the class. Each lesson will have a new grammatical content and a new TEM vocabulary listAttic. We will introduce activities that take place outside the classroom, especially using social networks for high acceptance, because students can meet people with their same interests and because it is important to encourage self-learning.
On the other hand, we know the importance of the dissemination of culture, so a library will be opened and a reading club is expected to be created. On the other hand, extracurricular activities will be carried out to serve students to learn the language y Interculturality.
This course does not require prior knowledge.
Course Duration: 20 hours (10 lessons)
Course Material: AULA 1 – Intermational
Course Fee: SGD 440
Familiarizing students with the Spanish alphabet and the basics of pronunciation and spelling
Learn and use basic words related to greetings and goodbyes
Learn some basic vocabulary of familiar things and enable the students to identify things and express necessity
Enable students to understand and use familiar everyday expressions
Learn how to introduce him/herself and others and ask and answer questions about personal details such as where he/she lives, people he/she knows and things he/she has.
Give the students a panoramic overview of the Spanish-speaking world.
- Introduce yourself, give and ask for personal details
- Identify things and communicate necessity
- Talk about intentions and plans
- Express existence and location
- Give reasons
- Describe places
- Gender and number
- Personal pronouns
- The verbs ser, tener, llamarse, estar,ir, preferir
- Addressing people: tú / usted
- Definite and indefinite articles: el, la, los, las / un, una, unos, unas
- Some uses of hay
- Present tense (some regular verbs)
- What, Who, Which, How much/ many, when, where, how, why
- The alphabet
- Numbers (from 0 to 100)
- Activities in a language class
- Leisure activities
- Countries and languages
- Interesting places
- Formal and informal speech contexts
- Overview of the Spanish speaking world
- Curiosities of the Spanish speaking countries